Hey guys, it’s been a while, but I’m back with a really wonderful recipe and I’m ready to share what I’ve been working on the past couple months, my new youtube channel! I decided to start making videos of how to make my recipes and it’s been a long learning process, but I’m finally ready to share my first video.
If you like what you see and want to see more healthy, delicious recipes, I would love it if you would subscribe to my youtube channel! Here is the link to my channel page where you can subscribe:
And without further ado, here is my first video!
I’m really enjoying making videos and I hope you like them too. I’m always looking to improve so any feedback is much appreciated!
This super chocolatey granola is vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free making it a healthy and delicious snack, breakfast or dessert!
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips*
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 F.
- 2. Toss oats, quinoa, almonds and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- 3. Mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, salt, maple syrup and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- 4. Pour wet mixture into oat mixture and mix well.
- 5. Spread on an ungreased baking sheet, pressing firmly together into a single even layer with a spatula and bake for 25 minutes.
- 6. Remove from the oven and let cool without disturbing it. This will ensure chunky granola. Once completely cool, break up and store in an airtight container.
*I like to use mini chocolate chips, but normal size work fine too. For vegan granola, make sure to use vegan chocolate chips.