This daiquiri is tangy, sweet and oh-so-refreshing. It’s also really simple. Just make some simple syrup which is exactly what it sounds like – simple (it’s just sugar and water) and steep it with some mint. Then squeeze some clementines, and limes and shake it all together with some rum and ice and ta-daaaah – the daiquiri. 👏👏👏
I know the cocktail shaker can be intimidating, so I also made a pitcher version of the recipe. You can just follow the pitcher instructions with the cocktail shaker amounts if you only want to make two. Also I made the pitcher version because we’re going to be able to hang out with people again SOMETIME, right? So when we can, this pitcher recipe will be here waiting for you.
Okay, here’s the recipe folks. These are so good guys. 😍
Tangy, sweet and super refreshing, this daiquiri is just what you need. Trust me 🙌
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint + more for garnish
- 2 Tbsp fresh-squeezed lime juice (juice of half a large lime)
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed clementine juice (juice of about 2 clementines)
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) of white rum
- 1. Add sugar and water to a small pot and bring to a simmer. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Then, immediately turn off heat, add mint sprigs and let cool completely.
- 2. Remove mint sprigs and put simple syrup in fridge to chill.
- 3. Add a couple handfuls of ice to a cocktail shaker along with the mint simple syrup, lime juice, clementine juice and rum. Shake for 15-20 seconds and strain into two cocktail glasses. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a wedge of lime or clementine. Enjoy!